At fifteenminutes, we pride ourselves on providing a bespoke service that suits your particular area of interest or business. If you’re looking for an off the shelf, one size must fit all approach, then we’re probably not for you. Our credibility is based on relevance and topicality developed over many years of front-line experience.
From advising Corporate Boards to sporting legends and everything in between - if your reputation matters to you, fifteenminutes will help you make the most of it.
…making the most of yours
Personally tailored Keynote presentations on topics including :
• The real value of reputation
• Social media impact on reputation
• How to maximise point of difference to your stakeholders
In addition, workshops can be developed following all presentations to look at practicable applications and specific issues.
All workshops are designed to suit each audience and are interactive and relevant, allowing participants to benefit from real and easily applicable knowledge in their working lives.
Often an individual seeking higher office or Board appointments can benefit greatly from a series of personal coaching and mentoring sessions where they can develop strategies for growing their reputation in the eyes of their peers.
• Board / management team level on external strategic direction, relationships and engagement with stakeholders. This can be particularly successful in bringing an external perspective and supplementing existing in-house communications resources.
• Issue management.
• Preparation for business change and stakeholder management.
• What do your key stakeholders think of you? How does this impact on your business?
• How can you plan strategic direction and grow your business without understanding your customers?
• Understanding your stakeholder relationships can be a matter of survival in a tough business climate.
• Reputation audits involve independent research interviews with key stakeholders, conducted in confidence. The results provide the basis for recommendations to improve relationships with key stakeholders.
Engaging and relevant team presentations to start the conversation and awareness of reputation including social media pitfalls and opportunities. No dreary classrooms here!
Relevant real life examples of sportspeople who have used media channels well to increase their reputation and profile. Also examples of those who have damaged their reputations and careers.
Presentations are usually 45 -60 minutes and fit easily around existing commitments and professional development programmes.
Pre tournament / team camp events
Before any major tournament or event, teams are well advised to provide players with a focused session on key messages, events, commercial activities and supporter engagement.This can supplement the good marketing efforts already in place, by using your strongest assets as ambassadors through use of social media channels etc.
All workshops are designed to suit each audience and are interactive and relevant, allowing participants to benefit from real and easily applicable knowledge in their sporting lives.
Developing a measurable plan of action alongside individual mentoring and coaching can bring real benefits to an individual.
This allows for a detailed understanding of what you want to achieve and get the results you want.
Many sporting organisations see the wider development of their players as a fundamental part of sport. Introducing the awareness of reputation at an early age, when a player is at academy stage or junior age group level, can have considerable benefits throughout their career.
T:+64 21 725 779